Friday, July 15, 2011

Santa Sack TeAseR... Finally! It's in the Mail!


I finally (only 2 weeks late) got my Santa Sack Swap in the mail.  It is winging its way to jolly olde England even as we speak ~ uh ~ blog.

Once I got started, I really had a blast with this swap.  It was fun to raid my scrap bag and Christmas stash and create.  I had some really cool stuff in there, including pieces already cut.


And here is a picture of what is inside.  The idea with the Santa Sack Swap is to send 2 small gifts a month for  6 months, and then one larger item.  Well, since I'm already 2 weeks behind, and since I know August and September are going to be c-r-a-z-y, I decided to just do 3 months all at once.   I thought it might save on postage, but the postage was actually ridiculous.  Oh well.  It could have had something to do with the fact that the box weighed 3 lbs. 





And, in case you're wondering, here's a sneak peek at what's inside what's inside.

Can't wait for Christmas!

1 comment:

It is never fun to write into a vacuum. I would love to know you were here, so stop and say hi!