Monday, August 15, 2011

Make Mine Modern


My Make Mine Modern Swap package is in the mail.  I've actually had it ready for awhile, but the mail date wasn't til the 10th.  Since BD#2 and I are sharing a car, I didn't actually mail it til Saturday.

The package actually consists of the pillow, done pieced square in a square fashion...





A little zipper pouch, that would be great for holding things like crochet hooks or seam rippers, or maybe even a little travel sewing kit...

A little embroidered hoop...

A pinnie...

And of course, the purpose of the whole swap, 1-1/2 yards of fabric, which in this case is 6 fat quarters of Tula Pink's Prince Charming, purchased from my fave web shop, Westwood Acres.

Partner, I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is never fun to write into a vacuum. I would love to know you were here, so stop and say hi!