Thursday, January 26, 2012

Teal We Meet Again - WIP Completed

Several months ago, I joined a Flickr swap called Teal We Meet Again.  The swap was to make cross or "+" blocks in red, teal and white.

 I made 10 blocks to swap...

And kept 20 blocks (because I made them the wrong size.)

I got 10 blocks in exchange for the ones I made...  And made another 10 to make the quilt the size I wanted.

And put them together into a quilt that I really, really like.


There are some really fun fabrics in this baby, and every time I look at them, they make me happy.  There are high heeled shoes.  And dress forms.  And Bliss.  And some other random red and aqua fabrics. 

This is a very "positive" quilt (Get it?)

I thought I might give this one away, but I don't think I'm going to be able to part with it.

1 comment:

It is never fun to write into a vacuum. I would love to know you were here, so stop and say hi!