Monday, April 23, 2012

More Family Time

I know it has been kinda quiet around here lately, but I've been traveling again to visit my adorable children and grandchildren.  This weekend was a whirlwind, but we were blessed to have all of us together, if only for a short time, as we met to bless our new little grandson.  Britton's daddy's family was in town for his sister's graduation, so it seemed the perfect time to get together and give our new little guy a blessing.

His blessing was a wonderful little affair.  The weather was gorgeous.  My daughter and son-in-law chose to bless him at home, partly to accommodate those who had long distances to travel.  I was afraid I would also have to race off, but was fortunate enough to be able to stay until this morning.  Who could pass up an opportunity like this?


As you can see, the whole affair was exhausting (or it could possibly be nearly 3 weeks of sleep deprivation), and both mommy and baby needed a nap.

It was a wonderful weekend, and made me sincerely wish that I lived closer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is never fun to write into a vacuum. I would love to know you were here, so stop and say hi!