Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Fluffy Sheep Kona Mosaic 1 - Saturday Afternoon Brights

Colors are: (L-R) Row 1:  Kona School Bus, Bahama Blue, Kona Canary; Row 2:  Kona Turquoise, Kona Red; Row 3:  Kona Lime, Kona Bright Pink, Kona Magenta
I was blog surfing yesterday when I ran across a post at Canadian Abroad about a contest my friend Cindy was having at Fluffy Sheep Quilting.  It seems Cindy is carrying lots of Kona colors in her shop now and the contest is to put together a bundle of Kona and then get the most votes.  Well, of course I have to play along, so I put together a bundle or two, which I plan to link up to Cindy's blog.


Anyway, it was kind of fun to make a mosaic of these great Kona colors.  And while she said to use 8 Kona colors, I just couldn't leave the center blank, so I shamelessly copied Susan and put the Fluffy Sheep logo in the center (cute logo, huh?)

This bundle needs a name, so because it reminds me of free time and fun, I'll call it "Saturday Afternoon Brights".

Want to create your own bundle?  Visit Cindy's post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is never fun to write into a vacuum. I would love to know you were here, so stop and say hi!