Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Announcing my little Etsy Shoppe - Pressed For Time Too


I finally did it!  I've been toying with the idea of opening an Etsy shop for months, and I finally decided today was the day.  Wit a little hand holding by my ever-so-patient BD#1 a/k/a A Crafty Fox a/k/a Westwood Acres, I listed my first item.  I shamelessly copied her website - except that I don't have a cool logo or anything yet - and opened my shop.  It's called Pressed For Time Too.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/pressedfortimetoo

My first (and so far, only) listing is set of these luscious fat quarter bundles by the amazing Denyse Schmidt for JoAnn Fabrics.

You may recognize some of these fabrics as a reprise of her Picnic and Fairgrounds lines that were released a year or so ago, but in *new colors*!  Some are prints I haven't seen before,  Either way, you may remember that Denyse Schmidt has been my go-to girl for just about everything this year.

I. Am. Obsessed.

I used this selection of DS Quilts fabrics for my DS Quilts Mini in the DS Quilts Mini Swap.

I gave away DS Quilts in the Sew Mama Sew Giveaway.

I made my napkins for my swap with Peggy (mydaytocraft) from DS Quilts fabric.

I even used a bunch of it for the backing for a quilt....  but I can't remember which one.

Anyway, it seems only right that these unique little bundles of yummy fabric goodness are the first things I have in my shop.

Each quadrant of the 1-yard bundle of fabric is a different print.  There are 4 different 1-yard prints, and the listing is for a full set of all 4 1-yard bundles.

I have plans for some other items to list in my shop. But meanwhile, if you are looking for these DS Quilts bundles, I'm your girl.  Right now I have 2 bundles available.

I'm pretty excited!  I hope you'll check it out.

 http://www.etsy.com/shop/pressedfortimetoo

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! The shop looks nice too. Like you, I love DS fabrics.

    ReplyDelete

It is never fun to write into a vacuum. I would love to know you were here, so stop and say hi!