Monday, July 30, 2012

Christmas in July - A Blog Hop




Are you ready for a little Christmas inspiration?  Madame Samm and Leslie at the Cuddle Quilter have put together a fun blog hop, and I've decided to play.  There are dozens of bloggers playing along and I know there will be tons of inspiration for everyone who plans to quilt and craft their way to December 25th.  So grab your favorite beverage, pull out the computer, and get ready for a great time.

And don't forget to drop back by prsd4tim2 on Friday, August 3rd.  I've got a little something cooking quilting that I think you'll like.

1 comment:

  1. I am definitely coming back tomorrow to see your Think Christmas creation! I see a lot of expertise on your blog, so I know I am in for a great show!

    ReplyDelete

It is never fun to write into a vacuum. I would love to know you were here, so stop and say hi!