Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It's Time to Cast Your Ballot!

Saturday Afternoon Brights:  Colors are: (L-R) Row 1:  Kona School Bus, Bahama Blue, Kona Canary; Row 2:  Kona Turquoise, Kona Red; Row 3:  Kona Lime, Kona Bright Pink, Kona Magenta
No, this is not a political post.  Election time in the U.S. isn't until November.  It's time to cast your ballot for the Kona Solids bundles you like best over at Fluffy Sheep Quilting.  There are some great Kona bundle combos over there - I put a couple of them together myself, see here and here

Sunday Morning Fresh:  Colors are: (L-R) Row 1:  Peacock, Kona Canary, Bahama Blue; Row 2:  Kona Papaya, Kona School Bus; Row 3:  Azure, Banana, Kona Turquoise
You get to vote for 3 bundles. 

I'd love it if one of them was mine. 

I'm off to vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is never fun to write into a vacuum. I would love to know you were here, so stop and say hi!