Friday, July 13, 2012

To Die For...

I received my PTS8 pillow from Cottilello the other day.  Isn't it gorgeous?  I am so excited!  Somehow I never saw the finished pillow in the photo pool, so it came as a complete surprise.

I've been ga-ga over hexies lately, so the hexagonal shape is spot on.  And the fabrics!  A little FMF, a little Reunion, and linen!  And is the binding Summersville?  I'm not sure, but I love the cross-hatch. 

But maybe the part that's the most fun is the focal fabric in the center hexie.  I just love this map of London.  Did I tell you that my pillow came from across the pond?

The back is more of the London map fabric, with the tidiest zipper I've seen in ages down the center.

L*O*V*E it!

Thanks, Cottilello, for a great swap and a lovely addition to my pillow collection.

2 comments:

It is never fun to write into a vacuum. I would love to know you were here, so stop and say hi!