Sunday, February 3, 2013

Thank you... With a Cherry on Top


Well, I hinted in my last post that I might have a little something for someone who read all the way to the bottom of my last post, so here it is.  I really enjoyed reading what everyone was doing.  A few are even doing hexie projects.  It's a great project for the winter, I think.   After one of you commented, I realized that one of the reasons I'm not sewing as much at the machine is that the sewing room is kind of cold in the winter.  It's a very small room with a great big patio door on one side and the garage on the other.  Very hard to keep it warm.

Anyway, I had 17 people leave comments and I asked Mr RNG to choose one.  He chose

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
9
Timestamp: 2013-02-03 21:47:38 UTC

 Ellyn January 31, 2013 at 12:12 PM
it's all wonderful! I love BOTH pillows, I'm sure your partner will be so happy. I just started cutting strips for ANOTHER scrappy trip along quilt (yes, I'm crazy!) I hope you are healing well

 I'm glad to have you win this little goody.  If you will please send me your snail mail address, I'll get this in the mail to you tomorrow.  I'm going to dig around and see what other items I can throw in the package. 

Thanks to all of you for reading this little blog.

2 comments:

  1. woohoo really? You're the best..... off I go to email you. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

It is never fun to write into a vacuum. I would love to know you were here, so stop and say hi!