Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Intervention Needed?


 I think perhaps I'm addicted. Maybe I need an intervention.  It's entirely possible I am obsessed.  I just can't seem to help myself.  What's up with me?


On Monday, after I finished the hexagon bag for the Secret Tote Swap, I had a whole bunch of things that I could have done, but I ran across these blocks that I made for Val's charity quilt back in January.  I got the dates wrong, so it was too late for her to use them, so she said to keep them, and they've been bugging me ever since.

So I made them into {another} bag.  Don't really know what I will do with this one.  It was truly just compulsive behavior.

But it's out of the WIP pile at least, so that's something.  Isn't it?



5 comments:

  1. You know you are such a great artist! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Intervention? I THINK NOT! if you need one we all do (hmmm I might have an idea for a new business - quilters interventions inc, market it to all our sweet hubbys? We may be on to something)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the dates wrong for that, too - don't know how I managed to mess that up! But I've just left my blocks in the WIP box ... at the bottom. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my world you can't have enough totes, so go on, make another!

    ReplyDelete

It is never fun to write into a vacuum. I would love to know you were here, so stop and say hi!